No basis for EU Commission to take steps against Polish government - James Carver MEP
http://www.ukipmeps.org | http://www.ukip.org • European Parliament, Strasbourg, 12 December 2016 • James Carver MEP (West Midlands), UK Independence Party (...
http://www.ukipmeps.org | http://www.ukip.org
• European Parliament, Strasbourg, 12th December 2016
• James Carver MEP (West Midlands), UK Independence Party (UKIP), Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy (EFDD) group - @JamesJimCarver
In favour: Marek JUREK MEP (Poland), ECR group
Point of Order: Janusz LEWANDOWSKI MEP (Poland), EPP group
Against: Terry REINTKE MEP (Germany), Greens/EFA group
Given the floor: Bogusław LIBERADZKI MEP (Poland) Socialist group (S&D)
• Debate: Resumption of session and order of business
- Motion by UKIP MEP James Carver on behalf of the EFDD group for the Commission Statement on the “Situation of the rule of law and democracy in Poland” to be taken off the agenda.
• Video: EbS (European Parliament)
• EU Member States:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom